Stream Skill offers easy to follow, video-led software training across a huge range of business-critical software programmes. If software knowledge is standing in the way of increased business productivity then we’re here to help.
All Stream Skill and Simon Sez IT business training packages include:
- On-demand access to 70+ software training courses in Microsoft, Photoshop, QuickBooks, Windows, Web Design and Coding.
- 500+ hours of training from professionally produced 3000+ video tutorials.
- Downloadable project files to practice as you learn.
- Unlimited access to courses as many times as needed.
- Expert trainers with in-depth knowledge of their subject areas.
We understand what it’s like when you’re running a small business. You don’t want to be locked into long, costly contracts that may not work for your business in the future. That’s why with Stream Skill you pay one, low monthly fee and you can cancel at any point. No big contract, no expensive annual invoice. Just software made simple at a low monthly fee.
Get started now!
Medium Sized Businesses & Enterprise
For larger businesses, we offer incredibly competitive Enterprise site licences. For a single, one-off fee we can provide you with video and exercise or SCORM files to load straight into your LMS, VLE or LXP so you can track usage and engagement straight out of your learning environment.
Contact: [email protected] and one of the team will be in touch to provide you with a demo and a quote.
Microsoft 365 & BI
Microsoft Office 2019
- Microsoft Access 2019 - Beginners Course
- Microsoft Access 2019 - Advanced Course
- Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners Course (Mac version)
- Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners Course
- Microsoft Excel 2019 - Advanced Course
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft Project 2019 For Beginners: Master the Essentials
- Microsoft Project 2019 Advanced Training - Becoming an Expert Project Manager
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 - Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Word 2019 - Beginner to Intermediate
- Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel
Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners: Master the Essentials
- Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced Training Master Class
- Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners: Learn the Essentials
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate Level: Beyond the Basics
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Training
- Learn Microsoft OneNote 2016 the Easy Way
- Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016 the Easy Way
- Master Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 the Easy Way
- Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners: Master the Essentials
- Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced Training - Become an Expert Project Manager
- Master Microsoft Visio 2016 the Easy Way
- Microsoft Word 2016 For Beginners - From Basics to Advanced
Microsoft Office 2013 and related courses:
- Learn Microsoft Access 2013 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Access 2013 - advanced
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2013 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2013 – advanced
- Learn Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Learn Microsoft Word 2013
- Learn Microsoft Project 2013 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Project 2013 - advanced
- Learn Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 Training
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Learn Microsoft Visio 2013
- Essential VBA for Excel
- VBA Intermediate Training: Discover Excel Automation Secrets
QuickBooks Pro courses:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop - Canada Edition
- QuickBooks Pro 2020 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- QuickBooks 2019 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- QuickBooks 2018 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- QuickBooks Pro 2017 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- QuickBooks Pro 2016 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2014
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2013
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2012
Microsoft Office 2010 and related courses:
- Learn Microsoft Access 2010 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Access 2010 - advanced
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 – advanced
- Learn Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Learn Microsoft Word 2010
- Learn Microsoft Project 2010 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Project 2010 - advanced
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 Training
- Microsoft Visio 2010 Training
Adobe Photoshop and InDesign courses:
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 - Beginners to Professional
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 - Beginners to Professional
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 Made Easy
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 Made Easy
- Learn Adobe Photoshop Elements 13
- Learn Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Learn Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
- Learn Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Learn Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Learn Adobe InDesign CS6
Web development courses:
- AngularJS Crash Course for Beginners
- Bootstrap 3 Framework
- Learn Dreamweaver CS6
- HTML5 Crash Course
- HTML & CSS Crash Course
- jQuery Crash Course
- Java Programming for Beginners
- MySQL for Beginners
- PHP for Beginners
- PHP Advanced
Microsoft Windows courses:
Still Not Sure?
Your Membership Come With A 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
We're ready to prove everything we claim. Get the courses right now, and see it for yourself within the next 30 DAYS. If the training does not live up to any the claims stated here. We don't want your money, and we'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends.
Get started now!
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $8,911
Frequently Asked Questions
All of our courses are compatible with iPhones and iPads and most Android devices. If you are looking to confirm that it works for you, feel free to view the free preview videos offered for each course.
All of our courses are compatible with both Windows (PC) and Mac computers.
Should you have any problems using the system, we offer free technical support to customers. Just send an email to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.
We offer Certificates of Completion for courses that offer an online quiz (currently over 80% of our courses). The Certificates of Completion are offered as part of the online test/quiz, which accompanies the course. You will need a passing grade of 70% in order to receive a Certificate. The quizzes are based solely on course content.
Yes, we offer a monthly or annual membership. Any monthly or annual subscription includes unlimited access to all StreamSkill.com courses including new courses released while your subscription is active. Click here http://streamskill.com/course/streamskill-membership/ to get additional details about the Ultimate Training Library membership.
Yes, we offer group discounts or multiple users. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Yes, we offer 20% off discounts to non-profit, educational, and government agencies. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Yes, you can interact with others by using the discussion section offered for each course.
We started our company in 2008 with our first course for Excel 2007. Since that time, our company has published over 80 courses, with tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.