Learn the essential features of the latest version of Microsoft's OS
Learn the essential features of Microsoft Windows 11 in this detailed course. This comprehensive course will help you master the latest and feature-packed version of Microsoft’s operating system.
This Windows 11 course will take you through the most useful components of the Windows 11 OS.
We spare no effort to teach you how to make the most of this new operating system from Microsoft. From setting up for the first time and customizing the start menu and taskbar, to installing applications and working with Mail, Calendar, and Teams.
This course includes practice exercises at the end of each section and is perfect for anyone upgrading from a previous version of Windows or those who are brand new to the Windows operating system.
In this course you will learn:
- What’s new in Windows 11
- How to Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11
- How to Check System Compatibility
- How to Set up Windows 11 for the first time
- Exploring the Windows 11 Interface
- How to Connect and Install Devices
- How to Customize the Start Menu and Taskbar
- How to Customize the File Explorer Views
- How to use OneDrive in File Explorer
- How to Organize and Personalize the Desktop and Lock Screen
- How to Organize Multiple Workspaces
- How to use Widgets and Sticky Notes
- How to use Windows and Office Applications
- How to Install and Uninstall Applications
- How to use Mail, Address Book, and Calendars
- How to Manage Notifications and use Focus Assist
- How to use Windows Search and Voice Commands with Cortana
- Using Microsoft Edge and Teams
- How to Manage Multiple Accounts
- How to Back-up Data
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.
Free PreviewAccount Types (3:48)
Free PreviewFirst time Setup (5:00)
StartPower Options (4:39)
StartExploring the Interface (9:33)
StartQuick Settings (3:24)
StartSystem Settings (7:03)
StartConnecting Bluetooth Devices (6:07)
StartMouse and Trackpad Options (4:27)
StartKeyboard Shortcuts (6:33)
StartSticky Notes (3:52)
StartConnecting to the Internet (5:58)
StartSetting Up a Printer (2:46)
StartInstalling Windows Updates (4:34)
StartCustomizing the Start Menu and Taskbar (4:48)
StartSwitching Between Applications (3:25)
StartOrganizing Multiple Workspaces (4:29)
StartExercise 02 (3:41)
StartThe Folder Structure (7:54)
StartOneDrive in File Explorer (6:11)
StartFolder Shortcuts (5:13)
StartCustomizing File Explorer Views (6:51)
StartCreating, Renaming and Deleting Files and Folders (8:20)
StartMoving and Copying Files and Folders (6:51)
StartExtracting Zip Files (4:45)
StartSaving Files from Applications (5:39)
StartExercise 03 (2:42)