Master Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word remains one of the most popular business tools and rightly so. Businesses around the world continue to rely on Word as their go-to for word processing. Yet Microsoft Word training often takes a back seat.
The big secret about Microsoft Word is that using it the right way can save you hours and help you produce more impactful documents and reports. It's likely your currently using less than 20% of the functionality that Microsoft Word offers presently. Unlocking that 80% could have a significant impact on your productivity and career.
What You'll Learn:
- How to get started with Word 2019
- Word 2019 basics including navigation, editing, and saving
- Character formatting in Word including Format Painter and AutoCorrect
- How to properly work with bullets and numbering in Microsoft Word
- All about formatting paragraphs and managing lists
- Working with Tables in Word including formatting, converting data and formulas
- Page appearance including page-breaks, watermarks, and styles
- All about Sectioning a document
- Inserting graphics, pictures, shapes, icons and 3d models (new for 2019)
- How to work with envelopes and labels
- All about mail-merge and operating Word at scale
- How to create an Index or Contents page
- Reviewing and Printing in Word and Page Setup
- Protecting a Word document and basic macros in Word
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.
- Course suitable for Office 365 Users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft PowerPoint courses for the last 5 versions and continue to help people get to grips with presentations.
Free PreviewCreating a New Blank Document (8:56)
StartSaving a Document (6:41)
StartWorking with Non-Printing Characters and Line Spacing (8:27)
StartOpening a Document (6:53)
StartNavigating a Document (3:56)
StartGo To, Find and Replace (7:30)
StartEditing a Document (3:26)
StartSection 2: Practice Exercise (0:57)
StartAutoCorrect Options (8:31)
StartSelecting Text (5:18)
StartCut, Copy and Paste (8:10)
StartCharacter Formatting Options (8:05)
StartFormat Painter (3:29)
StartWorking with Numbers (8:02)
StartWorking with Bullets (7:00)
StartCreating an Outline (5:41)
StartSection 3: Practice Exercise (2:00)