Fast-track your Excel knowledge to ‘guru’ status with this advanced course!
In this third course of our Excel 2021 series, students will build on the skills learned in the beginner and intermediate courses and take their functional expertise to new heights.
Students will be introduced to six brand-new dynamic array functions, learn how to build advanced Excel formulas, analyse data with advanced PivotTable skills, create macros to automate tasks, import and clean data with Power Query, forecast data, and so much more!
Excel 2021 Advanced is designed to take advantage of the latest updates from Microsoft including the game-changing LET and LAMBDA functions. These exciting functions allow students to create their own variables and even their own Excel functions.
This course is designed to help students tackle problem-solving differently and combine Excel’s myriad of functions to complete practical tasks.
Excel 2021 Advanced is designed for students who have intermediate-level knowledge of Excel and are looking to build on those skills. It’s also perfect for students competent with an older version of Excel.
The only prerequisites for this course are a working copy of Excel 2021 and an intermediate-level knowledge of the application.
In this ten-hour advanced course, students will learn how to:
- Use the NEW Dynamic Array functions to perform tasks
- Create advanced and flexible lookup formulas
- Use statistical functions to rank data and calculate the MEDIAN and MODE
- Produce accurate results when working with financial data using math functions
- Create variables and functions with LET and LAMBDA
- Analyse data with advanced PivotTable and PivotChart hacks
- Add interactivity to reports and dashboards by incorporating form controls
- Import and clean data using Power Query
- Predict future values using forecast functions and forecast sheets
- Record and run macros to automate repetitive tasks
- Understand and make minor edits to VBA code
- Combine functions to create practical formulas to complete specific tasks.
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 14+ years and taught over 1 million students in that time. We’ve created over 120 software training courses, 8,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
Free PreviewWhat are Dynamic Arrays? (2:14)
Free PreviewIntroduction to Spills and Arrays (10:49)
Free PreviewExtract and Count Unique Entries (6:14)
StartUnique vs Distinct (3:23)
StartExtract Unique Values with Multiple Criteria (3:11)
StartExtract Unique Values by Column (4:23)
StartThe SORT Function (8:53)
StartThe SORT Function - Horizontal SORT (6:06)
StartThe SORTBY Function (6:10)
StartThe SORTBY Function - Horizontal SORT (3:05)
StartSimple SEQUENCE and Unstacking Records (10:10)
StartThe FILTER Function (6:51)
StartFILTER with Logic: + Operator (OR) (4:48)
StartFILTER with Logic: * Operator (AND) (5:39)
StartFILTER with Logic: = Operator (Both or Neither) (4:11)
StartFILTER with Logic: - Operator (One or the Other) (4:49)
StartUsing RANDARRAY and RANDBETWEEN to Randomize Data (9:44)
StartUsing XLOOKUP to Perform Complex Lookups (12:22)
StartUsing XMATCH (6:20)
StartExercise 02 (13:09)