Advanced Data Analytics Using Alteryx
Level up your data analysis skills and master Alteryx
Created by data analysts who use the tool on a daily basis with clients, this Alteryx advanced course offers the student sections on data cleansing and manipulation, working in databases, apps, and macros, as well as a breakdown of Alteryx’s latest product, the Intelligence Suite. The Alteryx Intelligence Suite includes machine learning tools that introduce students to the world of Artificial Intelligence.
At the end of this course, students will receive skills needed to pass Alteryx’s certification as well as acquire on-job skills needed to become Data Analytics experts.
This is an advanced course designed for students who have beginner to intermediate-level knowledge of Alteryx and are looking to build on those skills. An intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel is also useful.
This course covers:
- Using multiple files and Calgary
- Sampling data and using wild matches
- Data cleansing, manipulation, binning, and grouping
- Using RegEx (regular expressions) and parsing XML
- Working with In-Database
- Blending, selecting, and summarizing data
- Taking your apps and macros to the next level
- Using iterative and batch macros
- Understanding app errors and conditions
- Customizing apps and macros
- All about Machine Learning and the Alteryx Intelligence Suite
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 14+ years and taught over 1 million students in that time. We’ve created over 130 software training courses, 8,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
Free PreviewIntroduction to the Course (4:03)
StartDOWNLOAD ME: Course Instructor Files
StartDOWNLOAD ME: Course Exercise Files
Free PreviewUsing Multiple Files & Calgary (9:35)
Free PreviewSampling (11:01)
StartTiles & Binning (11:44)
StartWild Matches & Grouping (9:44)
StartRegEx & Parsing XML (9:36)
StartGathering Numbers (9:39)