Master Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
Learn PowerPoint 2019 the Easy Way
Microsoft PowerPoint remains one of the most popular business tools and rightly so. An excellent PowerPoint presentation can be the difference between a sale won and lost, investment gained or not, a new initiative launched, or pushed to the side-line. Microsoft PowerPoint includes so many tools and features to help in all these scenarios, yet so few people make full use of this fantastic tool. You don't need to be one of them.
In this in-depth PowerPoint 2019 course, we not only teach you through the most business-relevant PowerPoint techniques, you then get to put into practice what you learn through exercises at the end of each chapter.
What You'll Learn:
- How to navigate around PowerPoint
- Presentation dos and don'ts
- Text and bullet edition options
- How to use graphics, images, objects, and shapes
- Using SmartArt
- Working with Charts and Graphs
- How to utilize Master Slides and just how much time this could save you
- How to add audio and video to a presentation
- All about transitions between slides
- Animation, the animation pane, and motion paths
- Setting your slideshow options
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- The backstage area of PowerPoint including printing a presentation
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don't learn, you don't pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family, has been in business for 10+ years, and has taught over 400,000 students. We've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we've helped thousands of people around the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We've now created Microsoft PowerPoint courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with presentations.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.