QuickBooks Desktop - Canada Edition
QuickBooks Desktop Training for Canadian Users
Whether you need to learn QuickBooks® to manage your accounts or the accounts of a client, we have you covered with this QuickBooks® Canada course.
In this QuickBooks Canada course, we take you on a journey from QuickBooks novice to QuickBooks in this comprehensive QuickBooks® training course. We leave almost no stone unturned in this complete course aimed at QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise users.
If you’re in Canada and find yourself frustrated that the majority of QuickBooks® courses focus on the US market, then you won’t be disappointed with this course.
We teamed up with a licensed Canadian CPA who lives and breathes in QuickBooks®. He guides you through the nuances of the Canadian system, including how to manage Canadian Sales Tax, Filing Sales Tax Returns and Payroll in QuickBooks® desktop.
This QuickBooks® Canada Course also includes a follow-along demo file and Let Me Try exercises, which means you get to put into practice exactly what you study.
In this course you will learn:
- How The QuickBooks® file works
- To create a company file and set up your chart of accounts
- Setting up your preferences in QuickBooks® to suit your company
- How to create invoices, estimates, receive payments and deposits
- All about processing payroll and payroll taxes
- How to create statements and use the income tracker
- How to enter and pay bills and purchase orders and how to use the vendor center
- About receiving items, inventory, creating purchase orders and paying for items
- How to reconcile bank statements, work with registers and cheques in QuickBooks®
- All about using the Loan Manager including setting up loans in QuickBooks®
- How to work with credit card accounts and transactions
- How to set up for Sales Tax and run sales reports and file Tax Returns
- All about Quick Reports and how to create and customize reports
- How to run Payroll using QuickBooks® run Payroll reports and pay Payroll taxes
- How to work with budgets and run budget reports
- How to use Bank Feeds and back up company files.
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes a QuickBooks practice file so you can practice as you learn.
This course was recorded using QuickBooks Premier Desktop 2019 Canadian edition. Much of what is shown is also available in older versions of QuickBooks as well as the other desktop editions (Pro, Enterprise).
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use QuickBooks. We’ve now created QuickBooks courses for the last 10 versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential business tool.
Intuit and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.
StartHow QuickBooks Files Work (2:38)
StartSetting Up Your Company File (3:46)
StartUsing Easy Step Interview - Part 1 (9:19)
StartUsing Easy Step Interview - Part 2 (12:39)
StartGetting Around in QuickBooks - Part 1 (11:17)
StartGetting Around in QuickBooks - Part 2 (16:25)
StartStarting and Exiting QuickBooks (2:51)
StartOpening a Second Company File (2:22)