Python Object-Oriented Programming
Learn Object-Oriented Programming in Python with this comprehensive course!
Master Object-Oriented Concepts and Programming in Python!
This course focuses on the core concepts of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design using Python. The OOP style is a way of writing code that resembles real-world objects. Understanding the basics of OOP is particularly important in Python since every piece of Python code interacts with objects and classes.
This course gives you everything you need to understand and master object-oriented concepts such as classes, objects, data abstraction, methods, method overloading, and inheritance. During this course, you will see several examples that help you to fully understand the concepts and develop your code for real-world applications.
The primary aim of the course is to enable the students to tackle complex programming problems, making good use of the OOP paradigm to simplify the design and implementation process.
To get the most from this course you need to be at an intermediate level in Python programming. If you don’t know Python at all, we suggest you check out the Python Beginner and Intermediate courses before you take this one.
On completion of this course the students should be able to:
- Describe the meaning of the object-oriented paradigm and create class hierarchies using the object-oriented design process.
- Understand the difference between class variable and instance variable as well as the difference between class method, instance method, and static method.
- Make an object indexable (like lists), callable (like functions), and comparable (like numbers).
- Design and implement Python programs for complex problems, making good use of the language’s features such as classes and inheritance.
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 14+ years and taught over 1 million students in that time. We’ve created over 130 software training courses, 8,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
Free PreviewCourse Introduction (3:07)
Free PreviewIntroduction to Object Oriented Programming (3:30)
Free PreviewCreating Bank Account Object: Attributes (9:32)
Free PreviewCreating Bank Account Object: Methods (5:28)
Free PreviewPrinting Objects (3:12)
StartUsing a Class Inside Another Class (9:20)
StartDOWNLOAD ME: Course Instructor Files
StartDOWNLOAD ME: Exercise Files