Master Microsoft Visio 2019
If you need to put together professional-looking diagrams, flow charts, and org charts, you need Microsoft Visio. This comprehensive Microsoft Visio 2019 online course teaches you how to use Visio clearly and effectively.
We start by looking at the Visio workspace basics before working with shapes, text, images, and automation. We take a deep dive into building organization charts in Visio and formatting to ensure your diagrams impress.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to use the Visio Workspace
- How to connect and resize shapes
- How to add text into the Visio Workspace
- How to use Visio automation features and pan and zoom
- All about building Organization Charts in Visio
- How to use the Visio Backstage view
- About Themes, Styles, and Colors in Visio
- How to add Screentips, Comments, and Callouts in Visio
- About working with pictures in Visio
- About Groups, Containers, Lists, and Cross-Functional Flowcharts
- How to align shapes in Visio
- How to use Hyperlinks in Visio
- All about reporting and custom templates in Visio
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Visio users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Visio courses for the last four versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.