Microsoft Category 2020
All Microsoft Courses in One Giant Bundle
For Black Friday, we’re making our entire Microsoft Category available for the one-off fee of $99. No subscriptions, no extra payments, just access to training that could massively improve your productivity at a crazy price.
That’s all Microsoft 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 versions including Microsoft Project, Power BI, Microsoft Teams, all the new Excel courses we've launched this year, and on top of that, we're throwing in the Windows and VBA courses as well.
This enormous bundle currently sits at 55 courses!
If that sounds like a lot of learning, don't worry, this offer is for Lifetime Access. Pay once, and all those courses are yours to keep and complete on a schedule that suits you.
Cost of courses if bought separately: $5,575. You pay $99.
Here's a run down of the current courses you'll gain immediate access to:
Microsoft 365 & BI
Microsoft Office 2019/365
- Microsoft Access 2019 - Beginners Course
- Microsoft Access 2019 - Advanced Course
- Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners Course (Mac version)
- Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners Course
- Microsoft Excel 2019 - Advanced Course
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft Project 2019 For Beginners: Master the Essentials
- Microsoft Project 2019 Advanced Training - Becoming an Expert Project Manager
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 - Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Word 2019 - Beginner to Intermediate
- Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel
- Advanced PivotTables in Excel
- Excel for Business Analysts
Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners: Master the Essentials
- Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced Training Master Class
- Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners: Learn the Essentials
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate Level: Beyond the Basics
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Training
- Learn Microsoft OneNote 2016 the Easy Way
- Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016 the Easy Way
- Master Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 the Easy Way
- Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners: Master the Essentials
- Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced Training - Become an Expert Project Manager
- Master Microsoft Visio 2016 the Easy Way
- Microsoft Word 2016 For Beginners - From Basics to Advanced
Microsoft Office 2013 and related courses:
- Learn Microsoft Access 2013 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Access 2013 - advanced
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2013 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2013 – advanced
- Learn Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Learn Microsoft Word 2013
- Learn Microsoft Project 2013 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Project 2013 - advanced
- Learn Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 Training
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Learn Microsoft Visio 2013
- Essential VBA for Excel
- VBA Intermediate Training: Discover Excel Automation Secrets
Microsoft Office 2010 and related courses:
- Learn Microsoft Access 2010 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Access 2010 - advanced
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 – advanced
- Learn Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Learn Microsoft Word 2010
- Learn Microsoft Project 2010 - beginners/intermediate
- Learn Microsoft Project 2010 - advanced
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 Training
- Microsoft Visio 2010 Training
Microsoft Windows courses:
Still Not Sure?
Your Purchase Comes With A 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
We're ready to prove everything we claim. Get the courses right now, and see it for yourself within the next 30 DAYS. If the training does not live up to any the claims stated here. We don't want your money, and we'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught more than 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft software.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.