Microsoft Project is Microsoft Corporation's project management software. Since it's development MS Project has become one of the most widely used project management applications in existence.
It provides assistance to project managers and coordinators by organizing plans, resources, tasks, budgets, workloads, and much more, all while keeping track of a project's overall progress from start to finish. By taking this Advanced course, you'll get the detailed knowledge to make MS Project work for you.
In this course you will:
- Learn to track costs, budget costs, and manage cost rate changes.
- Get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- Learn about Outline and WBS codes.
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.;
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- Learn to customize tables;
- Learn to split projects into sub-projects effectively.
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing, and exporting.
- Master reporting through customized and targeted reports.
- Get tips regarding project consolidation, resource sharing, the relationship between projects, and sub-projects.
- Learn how to make the most of Macros in MS Project
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don't learn, you don't pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students. We've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we've helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Project. We've now created 10+ Microsoft Project courses and continue to help people get to grips with project management.
This course is eligible for 7.5 PDUs.