Power BI Beginner to Intermediate Course Bundle
Master Power BI with this 2-course bundle
Master Microsoft Power BI and create stunning Data Dashboards
In this great value, two-course bundle we will take you from a Power BI novice to someone who can process and analyze data using Power BI and create amazing visualization and report dashboards.
- Microsoft Power BI for Beginners
- Power BI - Beyond the Basics
Microsoft Power BI for Beginners
In this course you will learn:
- What is Power BI and why you should be using it.
- To import CSV and Excel files into Power BI Desktop.
- How to use Merge Queries to fetch data from other queries.
- How to prevent some queries from loading to the model.
- How to create relationships between the different tables of the data model.
- To create a dynamic list of dates using DAX.
- All about DAX including using the COUTROWS, CALCULATE, and SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR functions.
- All about using the card visual to create summary information.
- How to use other visuals such as clustered column charts, maps, and trend graphs.
- How to use Slicers to filter your reports.
- How to use the Matrix visualization.
- How to use themes to format your reports quickly and consistently.
- About using Conditional Formatting to highlight key information.
- How to edit the interactions between your visualizations and filter at visualization, page, and report level.
- How to drill down from one report to another in Power BI.
Power BI - Beyond the Basics
The course covers:
- Importing and transforming data in Power Query
- Importing Excel, text, and CSV files and combining files
- Enabling/disabling load and report refresh
- Resolving data import errors
- Getting started with data modeling and relationship types
- Learning measures vs. calculated columns
- Creating a date table with DAX
- Creating additional and conditional columns
- Using the ROUNDUP and SUMX functions
- Creating quick measures and key measures tables
- Using the DAX - CALCULATE function
- Using tables vs. matrix tables
- Formatting visualizations and applying conditional formatting
- Building column, line, and map charts
- Adding gauge and card visualizations
- Using slicers and filters and apply design elements
- Creating a shared workspace in the Power BI service
- Building reports and dashboards
- Pinning visualizations to the dashboard
- Setting up scheduled refreshes
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 14+ years and taught over 1 million students in that time. We’ve created over 130 software training courses, 8,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.