Whether you need to learn QuickBooks® Online to manage your accounts or the accounts of a client, we have you covered.
In this QuickBooks® Online course, we introduce you to this essential cloud accounting software. QuickBooks® Online has a very different look to the traditional QuickBooks® desktop software. If you have access to QuickBooks® Online rather than QuickBooks® desktop version, then this is the course for you.
This QuickBooks® Online course will give you a solid grounding in how to use QuickBooks® Online effectively and efficiently. We start at the very beginning and cover everything that’s required to get set up in QuickBooks® Online before moving onto more advanced features.
In this course you will learn:
- How to create a company file and set up your chart of accounts
- Setting up your preferences in QuickBooks® to suit your company
- Create invoices, enter and pay bills and purchase orders
- All about estimates and working with customers and jobs
- How to work with sales tax
- About receiving items, inventory, creating purchase orders and paying for items
- How to reconcile bank statements
- How to set up recurring items and journal entries
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course is suitable for Windows or Mac users.
This course was recorded using QuickBooks Online edition.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business for 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use QuickBooks. We’ve now created QuickBooks courses for the last ten versions and
"Very informative lectures. Good, even for total beginner like myself.” – Brian Chan
“A very easy-to-watch [and follow] training on QuickBooks. I found it very helpful.” – Ana Chairez
“Very good introduction to QuickBooks. I have no previous knowledge of QuickBooks, but the first module answered some of my general questions and even highlighted some issues I had not even thought about. I am anxiously awaiting the next module.” –Bradley J. Keneson
“She [goes] over everything so simply. She [allows] me to ask educated questions.” – Cortney Manix
Intuit and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.