Ever tried learning Excel on a Mac with a course designed for a PC?
It looks completely different.
Luckily, we’ve got you covered. In this comprehensive Beginners Excel for Mac course, we take you from zero knowledge to confident Excel Mac user.
If you’ve used Excel before but never on a Mac, then this course is for you. If you’re brand new to Excel and you’re using the Mac version, then this course is definitely for you. This course was built using Excel for Mac 2019, but much of what is taught is still relevant if you’re using a different version.
In this course we show you how:
- To create, open, and save new workbooks in Excel Mac.
- The basics of how Excel for Mac works, including relative references and order of operations.
- To set up your workbooks and print the right thing in Excel.
- To use freeze panes and split screens.
- To move data around in Excel for Mac.
- Basic formulas and functions work in Excel for Mac.
- To format your spreadsheets correctly.
- To create some fantastic looking charts and graphs.
- To sort and filter your data in Excel
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is suitable for Mac users.
- Course suitable for Office 365 Users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. It's our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve created Microsoft Excel courses for the last 5 versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential database tool.