Microsoft Excel 2021 Intermediate Training Course
Learn Excel 2021 beyond the basics with this intermediate courseGet Started Now
Get more out of Microsoft Excel 2021 with our intermediate training course!
In this second course of our Excel 2021 series, students will build on the skills learned in the beginners' course and expand their essential Excel toolkit.
Students will learn how to create intermediate-level formulas, clean and analyze data using PivotTables and PivotCharts, control data input with validation rules, make decisions with WhatIf analysis tools, and learn the golden rules of spreadsheet design.
That’s just scratching the surface!
Students will also get to experience all the new functions and features available in Excel 2021, the latest standalone version of Excel from Microsoft.
Explore the exciting world of dynamic array functions and learn how to use XLOOKUP, XMATCH, FILTER, and so much more.
Excel 2021 Intermediate is designed for students who have a beginner-level knowledge of Excel and are looking to build on those skills. It’s also perfect for students who have beginner to intermediate skills in an older version of Excel and are looking to explore the newest features.
The only prerequisites for this course are a working copy of Excel 2021 and a beginner-level knowledge of Excel.
In this course, students will learn how to:
- Design better spreadsheets and control user input
- Use logical functions to make better business decisions
- Construct functional and flexible lookup formulas
- Use Excel tables to structure data and make it easy to update
- Extract unique values from a list
- Sort and filter data using advanced features and new Excel formulas
- Work with date and time functions
- Extract data using text functions
- Import data and clean it up for analysis
- Analyze data using PivotTables
- Represent data visually with PivotCharts
- Add interactions to PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create an interactive dashboard to present high-level metrics
- Audit formulas and troubleshoot common Excel errors
- Control user input with data validation
- Use WhatIf analysis tools to see how changing inputs affect outcomes.
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 14+ years and taught over 1 million students in that time. We’ve created over 120 software training courses, 8,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
StartLogical Functions (AND, OR, IF) (13:18)
StartThe IF Function (5:26)
StartNested IFs (8:01)
StartThe IFS Function (6:04)
StartConditional IFs (SUMIF, COUNTIF, AVERAGEIF) (6:45)
StartMultiple Criteria (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, AVERAGEIFS) (7:12)
StartError Handling with IFERROR and IFNA (6:01)
StartExercise 01 (7:29)