Microsoft Excel 2019 Beginners - PC & Mac Bundle
Get to grips for Excel as a PC or a Mac user
If you're brand new to Excel, then you need a crash course in this essential skill. Whether you're using Excel on a PC or a Mac, we have you covered with this entry-level bundle.
This bundle includes three video-led courses that will take you from zero knowledge to a confident Excel user.
Each class was recorded using Mac or PC versions of Excel (they are quite different).
In these courses we show you how:
- To create, open, and save new workbooks in Excel Mac.
- The basics of how Excel for Mac works, including relative references and order of operations.
- To set up your workbooks and print the right thing in Excel.
- To use freeze panes and split screens.
- To move data around in Excel for Mac.
- Basic formulas and functions work in Excel for Mac.
- To format your spreadsheets correctly.
- To create some fantastic looking charts and graphs.
- To sort and filter your data in Excel
- These are video-led courses. You can preview some videos below on the course pages below.
- The courses in this bundle include practice exercises.
- This bundle is suitable for Windows or Mac users.
- Covers Microsoft Excel 2016, 2019 and 365 editions
Course Certificate Included
The courses in this bundle include an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don't learn, you don't pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business for 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students. We've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we've helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We've created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential database tool.