Ultimate Microsoft Excel 2019 Bundle
Beginner to VBA Microsoft Excel 2019/365 Edition
Learn Microsoft Excel 2019/365 From the Basics to VBA with this Huge 7-Course Bundle
- Includes courses: Microsoft Excel - Beginners, Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced, VBA for Beginners & Intermediate VBA
- Also contains 2016 editions as a bonus: The Excel 2016 Beginner Course, Learn Excel 2016 Intermediate Level - Beyond the Basics & The Excel 2016 Advanced Course
- Includes over 55 hours of high-quality, video training by experienced Excel experts
- Practice as you learn using downloadable exercise files
- Certificates of Completion with each course.
- Covers Microsoft Excel 2016, 2019 and 365 editions
Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners Course:
- What's new in Excel 2019
- Creating workbooks
- Entering text, numbers and working with dates
- Navigating workbooks
- Page setup and print options
- Working with rows, columns and cells
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Introduction to functions and formulas
- Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
- Creating charts and graphs
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Logical and lookup formulas - the basics
Microsoft Excel 2019 - Advanced Course:
- What's new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
2016 courses follow a similar structure to the above
VBA for Beginners
- Introduction to VBA as a language (syntax and keywords)
- How to automate repetitive tasks
- Macros, sub routines and logical constructs
- Introduction to VBA functions including returning values from functions
- Writing an array formula
- Key Objects and error handling in VBA
- PivotTable and Chart Objects
- Deeper dive into the VBA Language
- Core VBA module interactions
- Advanced parameter definitions
- Excel events including pre-defined and event parameters
- Custom Objects including creating and defining a Class
- Creating and designing a Userform
- Modifying the Excel interface and UI
- External references and Office Interlop
- The ADODB and Scripting Libraries
- These are video-led courses. You can preview some videos by clicking on the courses below.
- These courses includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- These courses are designed for Windows users.
Course Certificate Included
Each course includes a certificate of completion and an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Excel. We’ve now created 10+ Microsoft Excel courses and continue to help people get to grips with spreadsheets.
What People Are Saying:
“I bought the course because I wanted to learn more about the use of Excel to assist me in my job. So far, I am very happy with the instructions. They are very detailed and easy to follow. I am able to pause to make notes and rewind if needed. I have used Excel with basic knowledge of the system, but I feel that when I am done with this course I will be able to create better spreadsheets and documents.” -Doris Santangelo
“I was able to learn a lot from this course and to do so at my own pace. I was able to review areas where I needed more time than someone more advanced than I. For the monetary investment, this is a great course for beginners.” -David F. Wilson
“I have been using Excel for some time and this course has shown me just how much I did not know or was unaware of. A terrific learning experience. Thanks for the opportunity!” -Allan Thomson
“I enjoyed to course and it was presented in an orderly fashion with incremental information that gave an intuitive feel to the progression. Thank you.” -John Brown
“Course is well done and since you can go back and review at any time or after the course is done is helpful for us slow learners.” -Rick Clarke
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $550
Frequently Asked Questions
All of our courses are compatible with iPhones and iPads and most Android devices. If you are looking to confirm that it works for you, feel free to view the free preview videos offered for each course.
All of our courses are compatible with both Windows (PC) and Mac computers.
Should you have any problems using the system, we offer free technical support to customers. Just send an email to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.
Yes, we offer a monthly or annual membership. Any monthly or annual subscription includes unlimited access to all StreamSkill.com courses including new courses released while your subscription is active. Click here http://streamskill.com/course/streamskill-membership/ to get additional details about the Ultimate Training Library membership.
Yes, we offer group discounts or multiple users. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Yes, we offer 20% off discounts to non-profit, educational, and government agencies. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Yes, you can interact with others by using the discussion section offered for each course.
We started our company in 2008 with our first course for Excel 2007. Since that time, our company has published over 80 courses, with tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.