The Complete Excel Bundle
Learn Excel from Basic to VBA in this 8-Course Bundle
Our Best Excel Bundle - EVER
If learning Excel has been on your to-do list for years, then now is the time to act! Whether you are an experienced Excel user looking to sharpen your Business Analysis skills, or a complete Excel newbie looking to get your head around this hugely popular spreadsheet tool, this bundle is for you.
With eight full-length courses, hundreds of individual video lectures, and exercise files and tests all included, you do get everything in this Excel bundle. You'll never need to repurchase another Excel course.
Your expert authors have more than 40 years of Excel training experience between them, so you are in good hands.
Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners Course
- What's new in Excel 2019
- Creating workbooks
- Entering text, numbers and working with dates
- Navigating workbooks
- Page setup and print options
- Working with rows, columns and cells
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Introduction to functions and formulas
- Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
- Creating charts and graphs
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Logical and lookup formulas - the basics
Microsoft Excel 2019 for Mac - Beginners
- To create, open, and save new workbooks in Excel Mac.
- The basics of how Excel for Mac works, including relative references and order of operations.
- To set up your workbooks and print the right thing in Excel.
- To use freeze panes and split screens.
- To move data around in Excel for Mac.
- Basic formulas and functions work in Excel for Mac.
- To format your spreadsheets correctly.
- To create some fantastic looking charts and graphs.
- To sort and filter your data in Excel
Microsoft Excel 2019 - Advanced Course
- What's new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
Excel for Business Analysts
- How to merge data from different sources using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, and XLOOKUP
- How to use IF, IFS, IFERROR, SUMIF, and COUNTIF to apply logic to your analysis
- How to split data using text functions SEARCH, LEFT, RIGHT, MID
- How to standardize and clean data ready for analysis
- About using the PivotTable function to perform data analysis
- How to use slicers to draw out information
- How to display your analysis using Pivot Charts
- All about forecasting and using the Forecast Sheets
- Conducting a Linear Forecast and Forecast Smoothing
- How to use Conditional Formatting to highlight areas of your data
- All about Histograms and Regression
- How to use Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, and Solver to fill data gaps
Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel
- How to get started with Power Query
- How to connect Excel to multiple workbooks
- How to get data from the web and other sources
- How to merge and append queries using Power Query
- How the Power Pivot window works
- How to set up and manage relationships in a data model
- How to create a PivotTable to display your data from the Power Pivot data model
- How to add calculated columns using DAX
- How to use functions such as CALCULATE, DIVIDE, DATESYTD in DAX
- All about creating Pivot Charts and PivotTables and using your data model
- How to use slicers to adjust the data you display
Advanced PivotTables in Excel
- How to do a PivotTable (a quick refresher)
- How to combine data from multiple worksheets for a PivotTable
- Grouping, ungrouping and dealing with errors
- How to format a PivotTable, including adjusting styles
- How to use the Value Field Settings
- Advanced Sorting and Filtering in PivotTables
- How to use Slicers, Timelines on multiple tables
- How to create a Calculated Field
- All about GETPIVOTDATA
- How to create a Pivot Chart and add sparklines and slicers
- How to use 3D Maps from a PivotTable
- How to update your data in a PivotTable and Pivot Chart
- All about Conditional Formatting in a PivotTable
- How to create a basic macro to refresh PivotTable data
VBA for Beginners
- Introduction to VBA as a language (syntax and keywords)
- How to automate repetitive tasks
- Macros, sub routines and logical constructs
- Introduction to VBA functions including returning values from functions
- Writing an array formula
- Key Objects and error handling in VBA
- PivotTable and Chart Objects
- Deeper dive into the VBA Language
- Core VBA module interactions
- Advanced parameter definitions
- Excel events including pre-defined and event parameters
- Custom Objects including creating and defining a Class
- Creating and designing a Userform
- Modifying the Excel interface and UI
- External references and Office Interlop
- The ADODB and Scripting Libraries
- These are video-led courses. You can preview some videos by selecting a course below.
- These courses includes practice exercises.
- These courses are aimed at PC Excel users with the exception of the Excel for Mac Beginners Course
Course Certificate Included
These courses all include an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.