Master Microsoft's SharePoint Online
For the latest SharePoint Online course, please go HERE.
In this SharePoint Online course, we demonstrate how to make the most out of this web-based and collaborative storage platform.
We begin with the basics, such as how to create a SharePoint site and access and navigate the interface. You’ll then learn how to build lists and libraries, which make up a lot of SharePoint content, so understanding how to create and manage these is an essential SharePoint skill.
We’ll walk you through how to expand your content by integrating with other Microsoft Office applications and automating workflows, such as document approval. More than just a document management system, we show you how you can use SharePoint as an intranet site by creating web pages that include app parts, web parts, and other types of content.
Finally, we dive deeper into managing user access and permissions, creating subsites, and customizing your site’s look and feel.
This course is ideal for those seeking to effectively set up and administer a simple, content-rich SharePoint site.
In this course, you will learn:
- What SharePoint is and why it’s useful
- How to navigate the SharePoint interface
- How to create a SharePoint site
- How to create and manage lists and libraries
- How to create a discussion board
- How to create and manage workflows with Power Automate
- How to create and manage web pages
- How to use app parts and web parts
- How to integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft applications
- How to customize user roles and permissions
- How to create a subsite
- How to customize a site’s theme
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course is suitable for Windows/Office 365 users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don't learn, you don't pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. We've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we've helped thousands of people around the world learn how to use Microsoft products.
StartWorking with Lists (8:32)
Free PreviewCreating a Task List (7:08)
StartAdding and Modifying Lists (6:39)
StartDeleting List Items (4:26)
StartSorting and Filtering Lists (4:44)
StartUnderstanding List Views (3:25)
StartCreating and Modifying List Views (11:20)
StartCreating Custom Lists (5:45)
StartImporting List Data from Excel (6:02)