Master QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks is available as desktop software and now in a cloud-based online format. This self-paced QuickBooks training course more depth about some of the advanced functions within the cloud-based version – QuickBooks® Online.
This QuickBooks® Online course introduces you to more advanced topics available in this impressive accountancy software. This course is suitable for Bookkeepers, Accountants/CPAs, or small business owners handling their books.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to create and access forms in QuickBooks Online
- All about how to edit forms in QuickBooks Online
- About generating reports, customizing reports, and memorizing reports
- All about audit trails in QuickBooks Online
- How to adjust sales tax settings, including adjusting tax rates on invoices
- How to set up and run Payroll on QuickBooks Online
- How to use the Mail Merge function in QuickBooks Online
- How to set up reminders and automatic or recurring entries
- How to use Projects in QuickBooks Online
- About dealing with unusual deposits
- How to work with errors and refunds
- How to write off bad debts in QuickBooks Online
- How to create monthly statements
- How to deal with advanced vendor issues such as pre-paid expenses
- How to update your data in a PivotTable and Pivot Chart
- All about Conditional Formatting in a PivotTable
- How to create a basic macro to refresh PivotTable data
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.
This course was recorded using QuickBooks Pro Desktop 2021 edition. Much of what is shown is also available in older versions of QuickBooks as well as the other desktop editions (Premier, Enterprise).
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business for 10+ years and taught over 600,000 students. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use QuickBooks. We’ve now created QuickBooks courses for the last ten versions and training thousands of QuickBooks users around the world.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.
StartIntroduction to Sales Tax (0:42)
StartSales Tax Settings (2:34)
StartTaxable Products and Services (2:17)
StartCreate an Invoice with Sales Tax (2:36)
StartAdjusting the Tax Rate on the Invoice (3:56)
StartSales Tax Liability Report (2:05)
StartReview Sales Tax Return (5:05)
StartWrapping Up Sales Tax (3:48)