Microsoft Project 2019 For Beginners: Introductory Course
An introduction to the world's most popular project management software.
If you're a Project Manager and you haven't yet mastered Microsoft Project, we have you covered with this Microsoft Project 2019 Introductory course. Whether your project is big or small, business or personal, there are so many ways that Microsoft Project can ensure project success.
What You'll Learn:
- The MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon,
- The Help and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines.
- How to open, save, and close projects in the right way.
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them.
- How to add detail to your projects using subtasks.
- Setting milestones and dependencies in your projects
- Managing project costs, leveling and how to resolve resource over-allocations
This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below. This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn. This course is suitable for Windows users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. With 30 days of risk-free access, you can feel entirely sure you're getting what you need. If you don't learn, you don't pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family, has been in business for 10+ years, and has taught over 400,000 students. We've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we've helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Project. We've now created 10+ Microsoft Project courses and continue to help people get to grips with project management.