If you're a Project Manager and you haven't yet mastered Microsoft Project, we have you covered with this Microsoft Project 2019 online course. Whether your project is big or small, business, or personal, there are so many ways that Microsoft Project can ensure project success. Harness the power of MS Project 2019 and become a project master.
What You'll Learn:
- The MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon, Help and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- Managing project costs, leveling and how to resolve resource over-allocations
- Project security, saving and protecting Project files
- Useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- About setting up baselines and interim plans
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- To save your project as a template for future projects
This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below. This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn. This course is suitable for Windows users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. With 14 days of risk-free access, you can feel completely sure you’re getting just what you’re looking for. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Project. We’ve now created Microsoft Project courses for the last ten years.
This course is eligible for 8.5 PDUs.