Ultimate Microsoft Project 2019 Course - Beginner to Expert
Master Microsoft Project 2019 with this 16-hour bundle
If you're thinking of going into the world of Project Management without knowing MS Project, think again.
Microsoft Project is one of the most used project management tools worldwide. Learn to use the 2019 edition to manage your projects with this beginner to advanced online MS Project bundle. This 16-hour bundle starts at the very beginning and explains MS Project in simple to understand terms. The course is video-led with accompanying Project files so you can practice as you learn.
Whether your project is big or small, business or personal, there are so many ways that Microsoft Project can ensure project success, and this bundle will take you from MS Project novice to MS Project master.
Project 2019 for Beginners
What You'll Learn:
- The MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon, Help and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- Managing project costs, leveling and how to resolve resource over-allocations
- Project security, saving and protecting Project files
- Useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- About setting up baselines and interim plans
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- To save your project as a template for future projects
Advanced MS Project 2019
In this course you will:
- Learn to track costs, budget costs, and manage cost rate changes.
- Get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- Learn about Outline and WBS codes.
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.;
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- Learn to customize tables;
- Learn to split projects into sub-projects.
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing, and exporting.
- Master reporting through customized and targeted reports.
- Get tips regarding project consolidation, resource sharing, the relationship between projects and sub-projects.
- Learn how to make the most of Macros in MS Project
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don't learn, you don't pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business for 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students. We've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we've helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Project. We've now created 10+ Microsoft Project courses and continue to help people get to grips with project management.
This course is eligible for 16 PDUs.