Master Microsoft Project - Beginner to Expert
Become a Microsoft Project Ace, 2013 - 2019 Editions
HUGE Value Microsoft Project Bundle
2013 to 2019 Beginner to Advanced editions
Master Microsoft Project Today
If you're thinking of going into the world of Project Management without knowing MS Project, think again.
Microsoft Project is one of the most used project management tools worldwide. Learn to use the 2013, 2016 or 2019 editions to manage your projects with this beginner to advanced online MS Project bundle.
In each edition, we start at the very beginning by showing you how to set up a Project before moving onto more advanced techniques such as bespoke reporting for project stakeholders and macros. If you're spending hours just keeping track of your projects then you need to start fully utilizing Microsoft Project.
All courses are video-led come with an accompanying project so you put into practice what you are learning as you progress through the course.
Whether your project is big or small, business or personal, there are so many many ways that Microsoft Project can ensure project success and this bundle will take you all the way from MS Project novice to MS Project master.
Project for Beginners (2013, 2016, 2019)
What You'll Learn:
- The MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon, Help and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- Managing project costs, leveling and how to resolve resource over-allocations
- Project security, saving and protecting Project files
- Useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- About setting up baselines and interim plans
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- To save your project as a template for future projects
Advanced MS Project (2013, 2016, 2019)
In this course you will:
- Learn to efficiently track costs, budget costs and manage cost rate changes.
- Get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- Learn about Outline and WBS codes.
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.;
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- Learn to customize tables;
- Learn to effectively split projects into sub-projects.
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing and exporting.
- Master reporting through customized and targeted reports.
- Get tips regarding project consolidation, resource sharing, relationship between projects and sub-projects.
- Learn how to make the most of Macros in MS Project
Course Certificate Included
This course includes a certificate of completion and an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Project. We’ve now created 10+ Microsoft Project courses and continue to help people get to grips with this amazing Project Management tool.