Learn Microsoft Word 2019 Advanced
Microsoft Word 2019 Advanced Training
Advance Your Microsoft Word Skills
You’re probably using a fraction of the functionality available in Microsoft Word. In this Advanced Word course, we take a deep dive into Microsoft Word’s advanced functions.
We teach you how to automate tasks in Word, how to make Word documents simpler to navigate and use, how to protect Word documents, how to break up documents, how to use different views, how to track changes, how to use Footnotes and Endnotes and so much more.
If you are spending a lot of time in Word, this could be the course that saves you hours each week.
You need to have a basic understanding of how to use Microsoft Word before starting this course.
What You'll Learn:
- How to find and replace special characters
- All about spelling, grammar, and autocorrect options
- How to work with different views in Word
- How to style and use formulas in Tables in Word
- Best practice for images including compressing images, captions, 3d models, and icons
- How to make use of Text Boxes in Word
- How to use section, page, and column breaks
- All about Master and Subdocuments
- How to utilize hyperlinks
- How to use Word Templates
- How to modify document properties
- How to use Themes and Custom Themes
- How to protect documents with passwords, read-only and digital signatures
- How to mark up and track changes in a Word document
- How to compare and combine versions in Word
- All about using Citations, Tables of Authority, and Bibliographies
- How to create and insert a working Form in Word
- To use Macros to automate basic tasks
- How to share documents with others
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.
- Course suitable for Office 2019 and 365 Users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Word courses for the last 5 versions and continue to help people get to grips with presentations.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.
StartIncrease Efficiency with Keyboard Shortcuts (12:34)
StartWorking with Screentips (4:32)
StartWorking with The Ribbon (13:27)
StartUsing Rulers (3:41)
StartFind and Replace Formatting (12:01)
StartFind and Replace Special Characters (10:47)
StartUsing the Navigation Pane and GoTo (15:14)
StartCheck Spelling, Grammar and Conciseness (12:14)
StartAutoCorrect Options (12:43)
StartGrouping Objects (11:11)
StartAligning Objects (11:38)
StartExercise 02 (4:53)