To use Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 for effective team collaboration, you’ll need to first learn the essentials covered in this course.
Learn SharePoint Server 2013 is for SharePoint team members or those who manage a SharePoint site. The course teaches various social features that SharePoint 2013 offers including using personal sites, microblogging, working with tasks, and newsfeeds.
During this course, you will:
- Discover how to integrate SharePoint 2013 with Microsoft Outlook including syncing contacts with Outlook and receiving alerts.
- Learn how to use project sites for effective project management and how to integrate SharePoint 2013 with Microsoft Project.
- Work with SharePoint 2013 lists and libraries with lessons on permissions, content approval ratings and surveys.
This course includes:
- Exercise files
- An optional quiz to test what you’ve learned
- Certificate of completion
This course assumes that SharePoint 2013 server is already installed.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.