The Learn Microsoft Project 2013 Advanced training is built around simplifying your life and helping your project succeed. This course is a continuation of the
Learn Project 2013 Beginners/Intermediate training by Simon Sez IT. Ideal for those seeking to enhance their Project knowledge, this training course provides 9 full hours of expert quality training.
Project planning and management is both an art AND a science. And we cover both sides in this latest course. Without the right tools, it can become overwhelming. That’s why, in this course, your trainer will present the advanced project management features Microsoft Project has to offer.
Get ready to take your project management skills to the next level as you:
- Discover effective methods for sharing resources.
- See how to create and run effective project reports.
- Find out about cost management.
- Explore the use of earned value analysis for your project.
- Discover advanced options for customizing your workspace.
- Dive into options for consolidating and splitting projects.
Plus, when you sign up for our online advanced Project 2013 training, you’ll also get these 5 BONUSES in addition to the 40+ online course videos:
- An online quiz (40 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Exercise files – to help you become proficient with the material.
- 9 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course
- Downloadable & printable transcripts – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
The time invested in this course is invaluable because you’re taught the macro and micro view of a project and how to track it all.
This course is eligible for 9 PDUs.
What people are saying:
" Simon Sez IT is one of the best resources if you are looking for Microsoft Office tutorials."
“I would like to thank you Toby for well-organized and informative course. I enrolled in both courses and I enjoyed watching every minute, this course has changed my understanding of PMBOK . Great Work :) “ -Abdelrahman Sheta
“Thank you Simon for creating and making this wonderful course available. The great thing about Udemy courses is that I can complete lecture by lecture and resume at a later date. Although I am currently teaching Microsoft Project, I have learnt a lot from Simon's course. His course takes you through a very structured and concise narration that it is very easy for those with basic intermediate Project skills to complete and pass and apply in their work. Most of all, I will be applying the new ideas and approaches learnt from Simon in my training. Thank you Simon! Cheers” -Bobby Wan
“This course really helped me sharpen my knowledge of MS Project 2013 and taking me to the next level. I love all the courses from Simon Sez IT. This course comes with easy step by step instruction + very useful material (Exercise files, Course transcripts, keyboard shortcuts and very helpful quiz at the last chapter to refresh what you have learned).” -Martin Luan