Get started with Microsoft Excel 2021 with our beginner training course!
Excel 2021 is the latest stand-alone release from Microsoft and includes many of the features and functionalities currently available only in the subscription-based Excel 365.
If you have no Excel experience whatsoever, then this course is the perfect starting point for you. Perhaps you have some basic Excel knowledge, and you want to upgrade from an older version of Excel or sharpen your skills. Well, this training will get you up to speed.
The course is 11 hours, with 100 individual video lessons and exercises. It includes downloadable course files and exercise files, so you can follow along with the instructor and then practice what you have learned at the end of each section.
In this course, you will learn:
- What’s new in Excel 2021
- How to navigate the Excel 2021 interface
- Useful keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity
- How to create your first Excel spreadsheet
- Basic and intermediate Excel formulas and functions
- To effectively apply formatting to cells and use conditional formatting
- Effective use of Excel lists and sorting and filtering
- To work efficiently by using the cut, copy, and paste options
- Linking to other worksheets and workbooks
- How to analyze data using charts
- How to insert pictures into a spreadsheet
- How to work with views, zooms, and freezing panes
- Setting page layout and print options
- Protecting and sharing workbooks
- Saving your workbook in different file formats
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
Free PreviewLaunching Excel (3:38)
Free PreviewThe Start Screen (10:12)
Free PreviewExploring the Interface (11:39)
StartUnderstanding Ribbons, Tabs and Menus (8:29)
StartThe Backstage Area (4:40)
StartCustomizing the Quick Access Toolbar (9:43)
StartUseful Keyboard Shortcuts (9:41)
StartGetting Help (6:36)
StartExercise 01 (2:19)