Introduction to Python
Get to grips with the Python programming language
Data is King in the modern business world. Being able to harness, analyze, and draw insight from that data is one of the most sought after skills in today’s job market.
Enter Python - one of the most popular languages for data analysis and business intelligence. In this introductory course, we assume no prior knowledge and guide you through getting set up and started.
With practice exercises and mini-projects to complete as you go through the course, you’ll quickly get to grips with this powerful programming language.
In this course, you will learn:
- The basic data types in Python - Strings, Integers, Floats, and Boolean
- All about Pythons built-in functions
- How Variables and Functions work in Python
- How to debug errors in Python
- All about Python Keywords
- How to use IF-Else Statements in Python
- All about storing complex data, including Lists and Dictionaries
- All about Python Modules and how to install them
- How to install Python locally
- How to write your first script in Python
- To complete your first Python project
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC or Mac users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use different programming languages.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.