Microsoft PowerPoint remains one of the most popular business tools and rightly so. An excellent PowerPoint presentation can be the difference between a sale won and lost, investment gained or not, a new initiative launched, or pushed to the side-line. Microsoft PowerPoint includes so many tools and features to help in all these scenarios, yet so few people make full use of this fantastic tool. You don't need to be one of them.
In this in-depth PowerPoint 2019 course, we not only teach you through the most business-relevant PowerPoint techniques, you then get to put into practice what you learn through exercises at the end of each chapter.
What You'll Learn:
- How to navigate around PowerPoint
- Presentation dos and don'ts
- Text and bullet edition options
- How to use graphics, images, objects, and shapes
- Using SmartArt
- Working with Charts and Graphs
- How to utilize Master Slides and just how much time this could save you
- How to add audio and video to a presentation
- All about transitions between slides
- Animation, the animation pane, and motion paths
- Setting your slideshow options
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- The backstage area of PowerPoint including printing a presentation
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.
- Course suitable for Office 365 Users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don't learn, you don't pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family, has been in business for 10+ years, and has taught over 400,000 students. We've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we've helped thousands of people around the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We've now created Microsoft PowerPoint courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with presentations.