Get started in managing Agile Projects with Jira Software
Companies organize their projects differently, and the methodology they use determines the tool best suited for their needs. Jira is a project management software designed to help teams of all types manage their work.
Jira is a highly configurable and flexible issue-tracking and project management tool that works for a wide variety of processes. The Jira workflows and issue types can be customized for almost any situation and easily changed using the administrative back end.
There are different versions of Jira available, but the core concepts are applicable across these versions. In this course, we will use a non-premium version of Jira software on Cloud. This is the flagship version of Jira used for agile project management, making it especially well-suited for companies that use the agile methodology.
General understanding of agile concepts is needed and will be useful, and this course covers the basics of the agile methodology to jump-start your work with Jira.
This course is aimed at beginners, so if you are brand new to Jira, then it is for you!
The course covers:
- The different versions of Jira that are available
- The basics of agile methodology
- Key agile and Jira terms you’ll need to know
- Navigating Jira’s interface
- How to create and customize a team-managed project
- Using a company-managed project
- The difference between team-managed and company-managed projects
- Creating and managing Scrum boards and Kanban boards
- How to create issues in Jira
- Creating filters
- Using dashboards
- Jira’s built-in reports and roadmaps
- User management
- Understanding workflows
- Understanding how schemes work
- How to create custom fields
- The basics of automation in Jira
- An overview of Jira system administration
- How to customize Jira using the administrative backend
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes instructor files.
- This course is suitable for PC or Mac users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.