Streamline your Tasks and Business Processes with Microsoft Power Automate Flows
- How to navigate the Power Automate interface
- What is a Flow and what are the types of Flow
- How to create a Flow from a template
- How to create an automated Flow
- How to run, edit, and track a Flow
- How to share Flows with other users
- How to create a Flow from scratch
- How to create Triggers and Actions
- How to use Dynamic Content
- How to create Expressions
- What are Conditions
- How to create scheduled Flows
- What is an approval Flow
- What are Input Types
- An introduction to built-in functions
- How to work with Loops
- An overview of Do Until
- What are Switch statements
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course is aimed at beginner to intermediate users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.