Introduction to Confluence
Unlock the powerful capabilities of Confluence with this beginner course!Get Started Now
Improve your team’s productivity and collaborate better with Confluence!
In this Introduction to Confluence course, we will discuss the key features you need to know to master the program’s powerful capabilities.
Confluence is a wiki application from Atlassian that helps teams establish a single place for collaboration. From capturing project requirements, storing processes, best practices, or documentation, Confluence is designed to be a tool your organization can use to share knowledge efficiently.
This beginner-level course is created for individuals who are brand new to Confluence and would like to get a good grounding with this superb work productivity tool. The only requirement is access to Confluence and the willingness to learn.
The course is over three hours long, with 37 individual video lessons.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is Confluence?
- Key Confluence terms and concepts
- Differences between Confluence and Jira
- The features of Confluence's interface
- How to create, use, and delete Personal Spaces
- How to create, navigate, and manage Team Spaces
- Task management in Confluence
- Using the Confluence mobile app
- Working with teams in Confluence
- How to manage files in Spaces
- Using Confluence’s administrative backend
- User management overview
- How to control user permissions in Confluence
- Using Jira and Confluence together
- Exporting and backing up Spaces.
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 14+ years and taught over 1 million students in that time. We’ve created over 120 software training courses, 8,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.