The HUGE Data Analysis Bundle
Learn the tools you need to master data
In this huge, 9-course bundle, you'll learn to master the essential tools to help you perform complex data analysis.
This bundle includes:
- Excel for Business Analysts
- Advanced PivotTables in Excel
- Interactive Dashboards in Excel
- Power Pivot, Power Query, and DAX in Excel
- Power BI
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to R Programming
- Introduction to Alteryx
- Introduction to QlikSense
Excel for Business Analysts
- How to merge data from different sources using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, and XLOOKUP
- How to use IF, IFS, IFERROR, SUMIF, and COUNTIF to apply logic to your analysis
- How to split data using text functions SEARCH, LEFT, RIGHT, MID
- How to standardize and clean data ready for analysis
- About using the Pivot Table function to perform data analysis
- How to use slicers to draw out information
- How to display your analysis using Pivot Charts
- All about forecasting and using the Forecast Sheets
- Conducting a Linear Forecast and Forecast Smoothing
- How to use Conditional Formatting to highlight areas of your data
- All about Histograms and Regression
- How to use Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, and Solver to fill data gaps
Interactive Dashboards in Excel
- About Dashboard architecture and inspiration
- How to prepare data for analysis (cleaning data)
- Useful formulas for creating dashboards in Excel
- How to create and edit Pivot Tables in Excel
- How to create Pivot Charts from Pivot Tables
- Advanced chart techniques in Excel
- How to add interactive elements (form controls) into your dashboards
- How to create a Sales Dashboard from scratch
- How to create an HR Dashboard from scratch
Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel
- How to get started with Power Query
- How to connect Excel to multiple workbooks
- How to get data from the web and other sources
- How to merge and append queries using Power Query
- How the Power Pivot window works
- How to set up and manage relationships in a data model
- How to create a PivotTable to display your data from the Power Pivot data model
- How to add calculated columns using DAX
- How to use functions such as CALCULATE, DIVIDE, DATESYTD in DAX
- All about creating Pivot Charts and PivotTables and using your data model
- How to use slicers to adjust the data you display
Advanced PivotTables in Excel
- How to do a PivotTable (a quick refresher)
- How to combine data from multiple worksheets for a PivotTable
- Grouping, ungrouping and dealing with errors
- How to format a PivotTable, including adjusting styles
- How to use the Value Field Settings
- Advanced Sorting and Filtering in PivotTables
- How to use Slicers, Timelines on multiple tables
- How to create a Calculated Field
- All about GETPIVOTDATA
- How to create a Pivot Chart and add sparklines and slicers
- How to use 3D Maps from a PivotTable
- How to update your data in a PivotTable and Pivot Chart
- All about Conditional Formatting in a PivotTable
- How to create a basic macro to refresh PivotTable data
- What is Power BI and why you should be using it.
- To import CSV and Excel files into Power BI Desktop.
- How to use Merge Queries to fetch data from other queries.
- How to prevent some queries from loading to the model.
- How to create relationships between the different tables of the data model.
- To create a dynamic list of dates using DAX.
- All about DAX including using the COUTROWS, CALCULATE, and SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR functions.
- All about using the card visual to create summary information.
- How to use other visuals such as clustered column charts, maps, and trend graphs.
- How to use Slicers to filter your reports.
- How to use the Matrix visualization.
- How to use themes to format your reports quickly and consistently.
- About using Conditional Formatting to highlight key information.
- How to edit the interactions between your visualizations and filter at visualization, page, and report level.
- How to drill down from one report to another in Power BI.
Introduction to Python
- The basic data types in Python - Strings, Integers, Floats, and Boolean
- All about Pythons built-in functions
- How Variables and Functions work in Python
- How to debug errors in Python
- All about Python Keywords
- How to use IF-Else Statements in Python
- All about storing complex data, including Lists and Dictionaries
- All about Python Modules and how to install them
- How to install Python locally
- How to write your first script in Python
- To complete your first Python project
Introduction to R Programming
- What R is and how it is used in Data Science
- Data types in R, coding style, and comments
- How to use Vectors in R
- How to use Matrices in R, including matric operations and modification
- How to use Arrays in R
- About using Lists in R including how to select list elements
- All about Factors in R
- How to use Loops in R and IF, ELSE statements
- How to use Functions in R
- How to use Data Frames including tidyverse and tibbles in R
- To complete your first R programming assignment
Introduction to Alteryx
- How to use Alteryx workflows to cut out repetitive tasks
- How to build visual workflows in Alteryx
- How to make the most of 'Favorite Tools' as core Alteryx building blocks
- How to filter data in Alteryx
- How to use the basic functions in Alteryx to match data
- How to dynamically rename datasets
- How to parse data in Alteryx
- How to create reports in Alteryx that run on demand
- How to use the predictive tools in Alteryx to perform data analysis
- How to build a k-centroid clustering model using Alteryx
- How to turn a workflow into an analytic app using a GUI
- How to publish work in Alteryx to a gallery to allow others to view
Getting Started in Qlik Sense
- All about what Qlik Sense is
- The difference between Qlik Sense and Qlik View
- How to load data in Qlik Sense
- About creating and uploading apps in Qlik Sense
- All about the different charts and graphs available in Qlik Sense
- All about Tables and Pivot Tables in Qlik Sense
- How to create your analysis in the Story Telling tab
- About numeric and string functions in Qlik Sense
- How to use the date and time formatting functions in Qlik Sense
- How to use Conditional Functions in Qlik Sense
- How to combine tables using JOIN, KEEP and CONCATENATE
- How to use different charts and tables
- How to use Qlik's Geo Analytics tools (maps)
- These are video-led courses. You can preview some videos by clicking on each course below.
- These courses include practice exercises.
Course Certificate Included
Each course includes a certificate of completion and an optional online quiz that will generate a test certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 600,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials.