Create Your Own Work Management System with Monday.com
In this short but comprehensive course, we teach you most of the functionality found on the Monday.com platform.
Monday.com is a cloud-based work operating system (work OS) that allows companies to create their own work management software. It's a simple but intuitive work OS that gives teams the tools they need to run projects and workflows and collaborate effectively.
This course will teach you how to build boards, dashboards, and automation and show how these different building blocks can work together to become an end-to-end work OS. We start by giving you a broad overview of the platform’s features before we dive into each one in greater detail. The course also includes practice exercises to test what you’ve learned.
We used Google Chrome on a Windows OS when we prepared the course, but since Monday.com is a browser-based application, it should look exactly the same no matter which browser you use. This course is aimed at beginners, so if you are brand new to Monday.com, then this is for you!
The course covers:
- How to set up an account and log in for the first time
- An overview of the Monday.com user interface
- How to create and delete boards
- Using essential columns and board templates
- Adding data to boards and connecting boards
- How to search, sort, and filter board data
- Adding additional board views
- Using calendar, workload, form, Kanban, and Gantt board views
- Using notifications, inbox, and my work
- Sharing a full board on a public URL
- Creating dashboards and adding basic widgets
- Print and present dashboards
- How to add automation and integrations to a board
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.