Create Your Own Work Management System with Monday.com
In this short but comprehensive Getting Started in Monday.com course, we teach you most of the functionality that can be found in the monday.com platform.
Monday.com is a Cloud-based Work Operating System (Work OS) that allows companies to create their own work management software. It’s a simple but intuitive Work OS that lets teams run projects and workflows and collaborate effectively.
This course will teach you how to build Boards, Dashboards, and Automations and show you how these different building blocks can work together to become an end-to-end Work OS. We start off by showing you a broad overview of the features of the platform before we deep dive into each one. The course also includes practice exercises to test what you’ve learned.
We used Google Chrome on a Windows OS in this course, but since monday.com is a browser-based application, it should look exactly the same regardless of which browser you use. This course is aimed at beginners so if you are brand new to monday.com, then this course is for you!
In this course, you will learn:
- How to Set up an Account and Log in for the first time
- An Overview of the Monday.com User Interface
- How to Create and Delete Boards
- How to use Essential Columns and Board Templates
- How to Add Data to Boards and Connect Boards
- How to Search, Sort, and Filter Board Data
- How to add Additional Board Views
- How to use Calendar, Workload, Form, Kanban, and Gantt Board Views
- How to use Notifications, Inbox, and My Work
- How to Share a Full Board on a Public URL
- How to Create Dashboards and Add Basic Widgets
- How to Print and Present Dashboards
- How to add Automations and Integrations to a Board
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.