Get beyond the basics and supercharge your current skill level in Excel. With this 9-hour, expert-led video training course, you'll gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial information.
What You'll Learn
- What's new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel, e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create impressive visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.
- Course suitable for Office 365 Users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don't learn, you don't pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students in that time. We've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we've helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Excel. We've now created 10+ Microsoft Excel courses and continue to help people get to grips with spreadsheets.
"This is an excellent course — definitely worth checking out!"
- John Doe, Co-Founder, Impressive Company
Frequently Asked Questions
All of our courses are compatible with iPhones and iPads and most Android devices. If you are looking to confirm that it works for you, feel free to view the free preview videos offered for each course.
All of our courses are compatible with both Windows (PC) and Mac computers.
Should you have any problems using the system, we offer free technical support to customers. Just send an email to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.
We offer Certificates of Completion for courses that offer an online quiz (currently over 80% of our courses). The Certificates of Completion are offered as part of the online test/quiz, which accompanies the course. You will need a passing grade of 70% in order to receive a Certificate. The quizzes are based solely on course content.
Yes, we offer a monthly or annual membership. Any monthly or annual subscription includes unlimited access to all StreamSkill.com courses including new courses released while your subscription is active. Click here http://streamskill.com/course/streamskill-membership/ to get additional details about the Ultimate Training Library membership.
Yes, we offer group discounts or multiple users. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Yes, we offer 20% off discounts to non-profit, educational, and government agencies. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Yes, you can interact with others by using the discussion section offered for each course.
We started our company in 2008 with our first course for Excel 2007. Since that time, our company has published over 80 courses, with tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.