The Complete Advanced Excel Bundle
Four Advanced Excel Courses to Supercharge Your Spreadsheets
This four-course bundle is not for Excel newbies. If you've got an excellent understanding of Excel and you're ready to learn how to automate repetitive tasks, how to analyze millions of rows of data, how to forecast and use statistical functions, then this bundle is for you.
This bundle includes four comprehensive, advanced courses designed to take your spreadsheeting skills to the top level.
The courses included in this bundle are below as well as the order in which we recommend you take them:
- Advanced Excel 2019
- Power Pivot, Power Query and DAX in Excel
- VBA for Beginners
- VBA Intermediate
Advanced Excel 2019
What you'll learn:
- What's new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel, e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create impressive visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel
In this course you will learn:
- How to get started with Power Query
- How to connect Excel to multiple workbooks
- How to get data from the web and other sources
- How to merge and append queries using Power Query
- How the Power Pivot window works
- How to set up and manage relationships in a data model
- How to create a PivotTable to display your data from the Power Pivot data model
- How to add calculated columns using DAX
- How to use functions such as CALCULATE, DIVIDE, DATESYTD in DAX
- All about creating Pivot Charts and PivotTables and using your data model
- How to use slicers to adjust the data you display
- Introduction to VBA as a language (syntax and keywords)
- How to automate repetitive tasks
- Macros, subroutines and logical constructs
- Introduction to VBA functions including returning values from functions
- Writing an array formula
- Key Objects and error handling in VBA
- PivotTable and Chart Objects
- Deeper dive into the VBA Language
- Core VBA module interactions
- Advanced parameter definitions
- Excel events including pre-defined and event parameters
- Custom Objects including creating and defining a Class
- Creating and designing a Userform
- Modifying the Excel interface and UI
- External references and Office Interlop
- The ADODB and Scripting Libraries
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Excel. We’ve now created 10+ Microsoft Excel courses and continue to help people get to grips with spreadsheets.
What People Are Saying:
“I bought the course because I wanted to learn more about the use of Excel to assist me in my job. So far, I am very happy with the instructions. They are very detailed and easy to follow. I am able to pause to make notes and rewind if needed. I have used Excel with basic knowledge of the system, but I feel that when I am done with this course I will be able to create better spreadsheets and documents.” -Doris Santangelo
“I was able to learn a lot from this course and to do so at my own pace. I was able to review areas where I needed more time than someone more advanced than I. For the monetary investment, this is a great course for beginners.” -David F. Wilson
“I have been using Excel for some time and this course has shown me just how much I did not know or was unaware of. A terrific learning experience. Thanks for the opportunity!” -Allan Thomson
“I enjoyed to course and it was presented in an orderly fashion with incremental information that gave an intuitive feel to the progression. Thank you.” -John Brown
“Course is well done and since you can go back and review at any time or after the course is done is helpful for us slow learners.” -Rick Clarke
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.