The BIG Data Analysis Bundle Toolkit
Learn Python, Excel and Power BI - Master Data Analysis
In this huge, 5-course bundle, you'll learn to master the essential tools to help you perform complex data analysis.
This bundle includes:
- Advanced Excel 2019/365
- Advanced PivotTables in Excel
- Power Pivot, Power Query and DAX in Excel
- Power BI
- Introduction to Python
Advanced Excel 2019
- What's new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel, e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create impressive visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel
- How to get started with Power Query
- How to connect Excel to multiple workbooks
- How to get data from the web and other sources
- How to merge and append queries using Power Query
- How the Power Pivot window works
- How to set up and manage relationships in a data model
- How to create a PivotTable to display your data from the Power Pivot data model
- How to add calculated columns using DAX
- How to use functions such as CALCULATE, DIVIDE, DATESYTD in DAX
- All about creating Pivot Charts and PivotTables and using your data model
- How to use slicers to adjust the data you display
Advanced PivotTables in Excel
- How to do a PivotTable (a quick refresher)
- How to combine data from multiple worksheets for a PivotTable
- Grouping, ungrouping and dealing with errors
- How to format a PivotTable, including adjusting styles
- How to use the Value Field Settings
- Advanced Sorting and Filtering in PivotTables
- How to use Slicers, Timelines on multiple tables
- How to create a Calculated Field
- All about GETPIVOTDATA
- How to create a Pivot Chart and add sparklines and slicers
- How to use 3D Maps from a PivotTable
- How to update your data in a PivotTable and Pivot Chart
- All about Conditional Formatting in a PivotTable
- How to create a basic macro to refresh PivotTable data
- What is Power BI and why you should be using it.
- To import CSV and Excel files into Power BI Desktop.
- How to use Merge Queries to fetch data from other queries.
- How to prevent some queries from loading to the model.
- How to create relationships between the different tables of the data model.
- To create a dynamic list of dates using DAX.
- All about DAX including using the COUTROWS, CALCULATE, and SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR functions.
- All about using the card visual to create summary information.
- How to use other visuals such as clustered column charts, maps, and trend graphs.
- How to use Slicers to filter your reports.
- How to use the Matrix visualization.
- How to use themes to format your reports quickly and consistently.
- About using Conditional Formatting to highlight key information.
- How to edit the interactions between your visualizations and filter at visualization, page, and report level.
- How to drill down from one report to another in Power BI.
Introduction to Python
- The basic data types in Python - Strings, Integers, Floats, and Boolean
- All about Pythons built-in functions
- How Variables and Functions work in Python
- How to debug errors in Python
- All about Python Keywords
- How to use IF-Else Statements in Python
- All about storing complex data, including Lists and Dictionaries
- All about Python Modules and how to install them
- How to install Python locally
- How to write your first script in Python
- To complete your first Python project
- These are video-led courses. You can preview some videos by clicking on each course below.
- These courses include practice exercises.
Course Certificate Included
Each course includes a certificate of completion, and an optional online quiz that will generate a test certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 14-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials.