The BIG Adobe Bundle
Learn Photoshop Elements, InDesign and Dreamweaver with this 5-course Adobe Bundle
Looking to supercharge your images? You've come to the right place.
Here at Stream Skill we've been helping people master Adobe programs for over 10 years. From hobbyists to Digital Marketers, our easy to follow, project based courses teach the practical elements you need to know to master these Adobe programs.
Whether you are looking to just learn a few Photoshop techniques to improve your holiday pictures or add Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver to your CV or Resume, we have you covered. All our courses start at the beginning and guide you through the complexities of each tool.
What's Included in this Bundle?
- 5 FULL courses covering Adobe Photoshop Elements, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
- Over 60 hours of tutorials across a whopping 448 videos!
- Practice exercises to learn as you do.
- Certificates for each course
Photoshop Elements 2018 & 2019 Editions
In these detailed courses you will learn to:
- Create spectacular images – even from imperfect shots!
- Navigate the Photoshop Elements interface
- Remove red eye, change a background, retouch and enhance images
- Resize images and about image resolutions and quality
- Import, store and organize your images for easy access
- Apply a huge range of basic and advanced photo-enhancing techniques
Dreamweaver CC & CS6
In these courses you will learn:
- How to navigate the Dreamweaver CC interface and workspace.
- How to create, format and publish your own website
- To use hyperlinks, email links and absolute links
- Out CSS and the role it plays in building a website
- How to insert images and multimedia into your website
- Dealing with headers and footers
- Styling your website’s menu
- How to manage and test your site and its content
- To design for multiple screen sizes
In this course you will:
- Discover how to create documents and set your personal preferences to enhance speed.
- Learn to use frames to place text and graphics.
- Explore the many options of typography and paragraph formatting.
- Find out how to draw and manipulate objects.
- Work with layers and learn how to group and lock objects.
- Add colors and effects to shapes.
- Stay on top of large documents by discovering how to navigate Master Pages—for editing multiple pages at once.
- Get techniques to prepare your documents for professional print houses.
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.