Beginners Microsoft Office
Excel, PowerPoint & Word Courses for Beginners
Three Courses, One Amazing Bundle - Beginners Microsoft Office
We've combined three of our best Microsoft Office courses to create this Beginners Microsoft Office Bundle. In this massive value combo, you get full access to:
- Excel 2019 Beginners
- PowerPoint 2019
- Word 2019
You receive a certificate of completion for each course, as well as downloadable follow-along exercises and testing. Master these Office essentials and watch your productivity soar.
Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners Course
- What's new in Excel 2019
- Creating workbooks
- Entering text, numbers and working with dates
- Navigating workbooks
- Page setup and print options
- Working with rows, columns and cells
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Introduction to functions and formulas
- Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
- Creating charts and graphs
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Logical and lookup formulas - the basics
- How to navigate around PowerPoint
- Presentation dos and don'ts
- Text and bullet edition options
- How to use graphics, images, objects and shapes
- Using SmartArt
- Working with Charts and Graphs
- How to utilize Master Slides and just how much time this could save you
- How to add audio and video to a presentation
- All about transitions between slides
- Animation, the animation pane and motion paths
- Setting your slideshow options
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- The backstage area of PowerPoint including printing a presentation
Microsoft Word 2019
- How to get started with Word 2019
- Word 2019 basics including navigation, editing and saving
- Character formatting in Word including Format Painter and AutoCorrect
- How to properly work with bullets and numbering in Microsoft Word
- All about formatting paragraphs and managing lists
- Working with Tables in Word including formatting, converting data and formulas
- Page appearance including page-breaks, watermarks and styles
- All about Sectioning a document
- Inserting graphics, pictures, shapes, icons and 3D models (new for 2019)
- How to work with envelopes and labels
- All about mail-merge and operating Word at scale
- How to create an Index or Contents page
- Reviewing and Printing in Word and Page Setup
- Protecting a Word document and basic macros in Word
- These are video-led courses. You can preview some videos by clicking on the courses below.
- These courses include practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- These courses are designed for Windows users.
- 2019 courses also suitable for Office 2103, 2016 or 365 users.
Course Certificate Included
Each course includes a certificate of completion and an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 600,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people around the world learn how to use Microsoft Office.