Master Data Analysis in Excel through the PivotTable Function
In this Advanced PivotTables in Excel course, we teach you how to make the most of this powerful data analysis function. PivotTables are ideal if you are looking to perform data analysis tasks quickly and efficiently in Excel.
In this course, we give a PivotTable refresher before moving onto some of the advanced features of this tool including Advanced Sorting, Slicers, Timelines, Calculated Fields, Pivot Charts, and Conditional Formatting.
This course is aimed at intermediate users of Excel who are comfortable using the PivotTable function. We don’t recommend this course for people brand new to Excel. If you are new to Excel, try out one of the Simon Sez IT Beginner Excel courses also available on Udemy.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to do a PivotTable (a quick refresher)
- How to combine data from multiple worksheets for a PivotTable
- Grouping, ungrouping and dealing with errors
- How to format a PivotTable, including adjusting styles
- How to use the Value Field Settings
- Advanced Sorting and Filtering in PivotTables
- How to use Slicers, Timelines on multiple tables
- How to create a Calculated Field
- All about GETPIVOTDATA
- How to create a Pivot Chart and add sparklines and slicers
- How to use 3D Maps from a PivotTable
- How to update your data in a PivotTable and Pivot Chart
- All about Conditional Formatting in a PivotTable
- How to create a basic macro to refresh PivotTable data
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC Excel users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.