Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2019/365
Master Outlook and Improve Your Productivity
Microsoft Outlook can do so much more than send emails. Whether you are new to Outlook or have been using it for years, it’s a tool that Microsoft keeps improving, and they’ve added even more features into Outlook 2019.
If you’re spending a lot of your day performing the same tasks in Outlook (move to folder, archive, delete, add an item to calendar), then there is probably a way to automate a LOT of this. Stop wasting your time and learn to put this essential Office tool to work for you.
Learn to use Outlook and improve your productivity.
In this introductory course you will learn:
- How to get set up in Outlook
- Some useful Outlook keyboard shortcuts
- All about sending and receiving emails
- How to customize your mailbox and view
- How to search in Outlook
- How to organize and manage your mail including ignoring, flagging and conditional formatting
- How to effectively deal with Junk Mail
- This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos below.
- This course includes practice exercises.
- This course is aimed at PC users.
Course Certificate Included
This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
We offer an unconditional, 30-day, full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. This is our way of ensuring you have complete confidence in your Stream Skill purchase. If you don’t learn, you don’t pay.
Why Trust Us?
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 500,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Office courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with these essential business tools.